Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy moments

Hahah Im finally happy again~~ lol..
sounded so serious right?
Finally everything is over....
Everything is back to the old days ^^
No more argue...
Love is in everyone's heart <3>
Its a great relief for me ^^
no more downies~!! XDD

Lets see...what to say...
oh yea... everything that is happening...
since to be faith? or just coincidence?
Hmm...Purple galaxy....
unexpectedly...
Its our theme for this year...
Which is the same as my link name...
But I put that since last year when we were warriors...
This year was suppose to be alien...
and it changed to Purple Galaxy... I guess its faith eih?^^

My cosplay costume arrived too ^^
The Casual version of Kaguya Sumeragi from Code Geass
So happy to recieve it ^^
waiting for wig now XD
will arrive around mid or end of May...
which is so soon ~!!

Original pic from animecamwhore~front view~
back view
My pics are taken from the mirror...
so everything is opposite sides =x


Weee~~ About teachers day...

well although its my last year in CHS as Form5...
but no choice la have t..not bad de...
can mengeratkan hubungan sikit XD
because I dont really know KP de members...
so today was the chance for me to do so XD
they damn cool la XD love the blue too..hahaha So yea..
I missed every performance...including CHS Idol..
So sad de lo...among 5 groups..
4 groups are from my class 5S3~!!
Sorry cannot support u guys there T.T
But I will gv mental support XD
and in my heart too ^^

After a days of hardwork shopping and wrapping presents...
today its finally given out to the teachers...
Spent alot money on it...mum starts to neg...
because used alot money...
but of course will claim back la..
the present..and also Rumah Ungu de things...
lol Lucky Eli was there to help me gv out the presents~!
haha I wan service tax~! I worked so hard T.T

Teddy for Miss Wong
Teachers' cup~For Pn Loo and Pn Tay...guess what izit? XDAll the presents I bought XD

No comments: