Saturday, May 9, 2009

UNGU Rocks~!

Before I start my LONG story...I would like to show my appreciation to everyone...
Those who stayed back everyday after school to help out...on Weekends to help out...
ESPECIALLY overnite and never sleep a single min~!! hahaha

I knew u guys put in great efford to make everything success..
Especially the Form 5s..haha because Its our last year I guess??
Together we made our dreams came true XDD Cool eih? XD

Aiya so happy until dunno what to say...
sry la that i post abt sports day abit late...I go visit everyone de blog..macam all alr write abt sports day oni sleep...Me ler...terbalik la...Sleep like a mad cow until today wake up only start posting XD yesterday cant even hv a clear look at my laptop...too sleepy XD

Hmm Thursday a...alot things happen lo...like every same day..everyone stayed back n do work...But now all of us did it in E05..the room next to the luxurious boys' washroom~ haha lucky it aint smelly or we will suffer =x Things went on quite well...all the rumahs were at the field practicing marching n formation~ hahaha...we all in the room buat deco sambil spy outside what they doing XD
Then later seniors came~!!! Hmm let me list out who :
Wei Seong, Wei Kuang, Wei Chuen, Xiau Yen, Li shawn, Neo, Nyit Yang, Mak, Cindy and I think got 2 or 3 more guys right? Sorry ar forgotten their names T.T
Then around 4.30 or 5 like that is time for khaixian to balik rumah and come back later~ we taking shifts so that make sure there is always one of us to take care of things~ Thanks to Ruyan and Yongbin for taking care of things ard 6.30 when I was heading home and before kx reached school..

When reach home..was it was like..RELAX~!! can slowly do things..take a nice bath..makan dinner...blow aircond~ haha then when head back to school..I bawa itu iron cloth de things and also a hair dryer~ haha thread and needles too~
Reach the E05 class room..like wah~! so many ppl liao ler..seniors also ada..LOL so good keep come visit...Wei Chuen somemore even came in and helped us to cut stars and stuff XDD
I was suprised to see Miss Sharmini sitting on the ground helping us to draw n cut too... *Thank you~!!* The others were also busy doing their work..cuting, painting, testing, drawing, sewing, designing..Miss Sharmini also sponsered us a box of hot currypuffs~! Omg so nice~!! XDD
The school also provided us supper at 12.00am..it was sea master drinks, Oreo and Chips more~

Went to gadget there and see how things were going on..poor changmeng with his feet..aiyo..Looking at the 2 juniors building the gadget (Yi shiuan and ChengYeh's younger bro)..lucky both of them are ungu to help out..something happened to cheeyee's eyes I heard..so he went home and rest...Since i cant help out there..So i pergi back deco room and do stuff...

Getting later n later~ then we transfer all the things needed to Gadget there because they wanted to hang up the things alr...then try try at last can liao...but got alot finishing touches to do before hanging things up~ They were trying to make the Jupiter spin manually..and eventually it really did spin XD haha Siangsheng, Kokpeng, and I were busy making the UFO de 'antenna'..AiGinn sew the costume until gila jor @@

Then changmeng yishuan they all were like waiting for me ss kp sl to gao dim the UFO for them to put it up..LOL all of them almost fell asleep..but yes yubin did tertidur..hahaha...then we all so ganjiong was like..wah they all waiting for us ler..faster~!! Then when wanna bring up for them to put on the bakau...wah sudenly everyone like so high jor...like shouting here and there...because the UFO de 'antenna' almost hit the roof (because its fragile and easily patah)..then Cm and YS they all very very careful de slowly move it nicely XD haha damn funny lo that time..put up jor everyone so happy~

Then the fun part lo..everyone start to put and hang up all the other planets~ and the 2 banner at the sides also ~~ then we measure the 8m de black cloth to put behind the UFO as the background...make dao really like curtain lo~! got many many hook on top the cloth~ then can pull left n right XDD very nice de XDD Then ar some of the stars and cans keep on falling off..keep on hv to stick with hot glue gun @@

Then when it was ard 5.30 when most of the marchers came *claps to all of them for being on TIME~!* Khaixian went back to deco room to help them dress up...along with sooling kaiboon and some others....
The rest of us were still at gadget place helping out..then ar...the Houyan ar...keep come n take pics ler...somemore take alot pic of Yishiuan~! Hor hor~ trying to stalk him when he was up on the gadget...notty la u houyan...keep take his pic...
Then ar..Mr william gave alot comments here and there...then we keep on change here and there @@ wah very mafan lo T.T kesian everyone keep on changing here and there @@
But Miss Sharmini and Mr William stayed up whole night to help us ler..they even sendiri do things with us..so nice ler XDD memang Purple house Spirit XDD

But lucky in the end when we have a look at our khemah.actually quite nice de lo~! XDD haha so happy XDDDeveryone is like smelly andn tired...yet excited to know what is going to happen..Now ar...personal dedications 1st a ~ :

wah I really wan to praise Poh Kok Peng ler....for the 1st time ar...I see you so serious and responsible doing everything lo...never sleep the whole day somemore ler~! your a person who always like to sleep like pig de...n now u nvr complain at all although u nvr sleep a single min~! you were helping out all the time..walking front and back to Deco and Sports Centre...doing things perfectly...I seriously was suprised that u can turn out that way...Your seriously different from always @@ If you were like that all the time a..Im sure alot girls will like you de XD
Thank you so much for being there helping me out all the time ^^

ChangMeng ar...you ar...Very Geng de lo...never sleep whole night..with ur toes wrapped up like that...still can be so high early in the morning de wor..macam nth happen before like that...Everyone so worried for u because u nvr sleep although u hving acara on Sports Day..instead u were at gadget there the whole day..I guess because u knew it was fun and u duwan to sleep and miss anything right? hahah Thank you so much for helping out ^^

YiShiuan a..haha I know u keep saying u regret never join us in UNGU that active last year right? and u keep saying u missed alot fun last year...well I wanna say..YES U DID miss ALOT of fun XDD haha but nevermind la..at least you never miss this year ma...our last year liao...Too bad la you busy with the Scout de flag pole..so you came to help ungu out abit late...cm was like kinda stress when u not ard XD but still thanks alot lo...Saw u so tired and stress making the scout de flagpole liao...still rush and come help UNGU out XDD Kamu telah meringankan beban Changmeng and other scout members from Ungu alot~ Your a good Nurse XDD good job XD

Siangsheng I really hv to say ar...ur leg banyak geli ler~! Y play dao toes also bleed? See la all the guys sama punya wor...last min only go play bare footed and got ur toes hurt =.= changmeng and Yishiuan also exped the same thing =.= all kaki cedera pulak =.= then the blood just leave it like that...somemore sit infront me.yer..I see liao i also lembik ler..so geli...wait dao wan go change to Polis shirt liao oni cari Fangyin help you to put medi and stuff =.= see u like tat your leg macam mou C oni..still can walk here n there do things..haha Thank you a~ sorry la if u think I keep neg u alot XD was playing oni ma~

Khaixian my dearie sexy legs~ haha THANK YOU super BANYAK de lo...U are so good in anything and everything la XDD I think you did better than me alot lo...I wonder did you feel that I macam made u do alot things? I dunno la but I hope I did not? haha Without you ar...I think I sure Stress and Emo long time ago lo...cant do things alone without your help @@ Lucky we 2 same class everything is much more easier to do and discussXD no need go other place and find you~ hehe but very cute de lo..we in class..keep on will look at each other and like "How??? T.T" haha XD then keep on kacau Jiajun here and there..Until I think he see my face also sked of me jor XD Thursday night maybe I think you start to abit stress liao? or tired? because see ur face macam so down..I saw u sleeping at the gadget ther a while...I also asked them not to kacau u la XD see u so tired I also heart pain le...Thank you for dressing up and gao dim all the costumes for marchers early in the morning lo..I never even went there and help you out or even have a look since 5.30 when the marchers came...Sorry wor T.T you did everthing there *claps* Love you~~ XD *hugs and kisses*

To all the seniors...Thank you for gving us a visit..although its only a short period of time..but you guys got come and visit is better than nth lo...Gave us more semangat and strength lo XDD showed us that u guys still care alot for us XD came and chat with us so that we can relief some stress and play with you guys XDD Thankyou so much ^^ *muaks*

Ungu teachers (Miss Sharmini, Mr William and Miss Poon) Thankyou for willing to help us out in Deco lo XD All of you 3 did came in and help out without anyone telling you to XD sitting the ground cutting and drawing..wah memang ada semangat...even provided us foods and drinks~!
Love u guys ~!! *muaks*

Wah too many more other ppl to say liao ler...tak habis habis if I have to write all...
Like to KaiBoon, YongBing, SooLing and many more la..all Deco de ppl XD sorry ar nvr write to you all...because I think my post is long enough jor XDD

Ungu marchers~! Walaowei...you all damn high gei and semangat de lo...VERY GOOD~! hahaha and u all the screaming power damn geng~!! All super HIGH PITCH de~!! Glass also can break.I think my ear drum nak rosak alr after hearing u guys screaming so much in the classroom during sports day XDD even for the guys also geng at screaming XDD haha Ungu Aliens...U guys rocked Ungu house~!!!

Wah when announce Ungu marching got num 3...duno why...everyone also super happy liao..screaming and shouting everywhere...haha good la..get num 3 still so high gei XDD very good de spirit XDD wah no need to say when Deco num 1...All become ORANG GILA...Jumping somemore..then hug here and there~! hahaha *including me and khai XD* good la...When all the ungu running during the competition..wah all the ungu ppl shouting like crazy~!! haha but i think the runners cannot hear lo...all too concentrating on running XD nvm la..good thing lai de..so they wont get distracted XDD

Specially for Khoo Jia Jun from 5S3...also Creative club de president...Thank you so much for providing us the idea of Aliens... You gave us a draft of the picture of the khemah and weapons..then me n khai slowly figured out what to do XDD I know you were kind of unsatisfied with yourself at 1st because you think that you nvr provide us good ideas....Dont think that way...We think that you gv us a PERFECT idea ^^ everything went well..although u oni draw n see la..but if u nvr gv us ur idea...we early also do the bing1 ma2 yong3 alr =x thank you ^^ Sorry for kacau-ing u everyday in class to rush you for some design...Hope your happy with our result..and not angry about me and khai for changing some of ur plans and ideas =x

Blue House de theme is Blue wolf...Their wolf very yeng de lo..I like wolf at the Khemah there..I think quite cute de..their marchers de shirt..wah all got tear here and there le XD show body ke? XD and then ar..when performance..the mascot can do headstand ler~!! OMG so geng XD somemore headstand very long tim~!! geng XD the wolf head somemoe wont pecah to wor..sure very hard lo the mascot de wolf head @@

Red house the Pinochio very yeng also de...wah I see the marchers..1st thing i say is..the pants macam so short...quite sexy de ler XDD the mascot paling funny..its Zean Shiung ler~!!! Laugh dao me XDD he was the fairy god mother~!! With the mop on his head as a wig~!! wah but he damn geng lo..not sked paiseh doing all those things...*claps* his costume very kua zhang also..sure very hot and heavy @@ you guys de khemah is very nice lo..somemore can make the puppet move de...very nice idea...
But sorry la abt the khemah things..Maybe alot of you think is we Ungu ppl unfair n stuff..but I dont think so lo...you guys accidentally break the rules..everyone is just trying to be fair(dont blame our teachers please =x)... No one said ur khemah not nice ma..instead is paling nice among all of others including Ungu de khemah...dont sad la...since you guys knew that you guys done excellent..its just a name..dun care abt it lo..Im sorry if I hurt anyone of your feelings...I apologize...

Hijau de Durian warriors...wah they weapon byk canggih ler..macam very ganas like that...But all their during make dao very REAL lo...YeePin as the durian mascot..Geng a~!! kena painted until like that XD still jump here and ther..haha their weapon memang like durian so sharp and pointy xD the khemah got 2 big durian warriors..1 Guy and 1 Gal...

Kuning de Human Torch...the thing on the khemah..VERY Muscular lo XDD dunno got 6 or 8 packs xDD Nvr go count..i think its 8 packs a? haha~!! fire every where @@ YeeShiong also like usual very siao XD colour his skin until like..walao...If I were him a...i think my mum will pengsan see me being coloured that way XDD

Ok la..damn long liao..better stop..although my brain still got alot for me to write..haha..
When cleaning up a..so sad de lo..everyone de hard work..is just for like....few hours for show T.T then hv to destroy it all T.T especially de deco ppl..if nvr clean up a..still nvm le..u nvr see wad happen to ur hardwork..but like for me ar..sendiri so susah payah buat the things...then sendiri pull and tear and smash everything and throw in the dustbin...sakit hati nia~ lol..suan liao lar..
Its a life time experience which I will Never forget....

I have made many new friends..
younger and elder...
They are all so nice...
Although I dont remember their names...
But their faces will be kept inside me forever...
For those friends whom I alr know...
We got to know each other even better and deeper..
And I will never forget the time we spent together..
I love all of you so much <3

Lastly, I would love to say this A hundred and thousands of times....

UNGU ROCKS~!!!
Rumah Ungu ROCKS~!!
Purple Aliens ROCK~!!
EVERYONE ROCKS~!!
Sports Day ROCKS !!! XDD


Thank you to EVERYONE for making my life more colourful and wonderful than usual~!!

paiseh all the pics jumbled up~
Me and Khai khai
Double Setiausaha XD
Good frens XD (Yishiuan, ruyan , me)
and sudenly omg XDYewho's bro damn cute la~!!Ruyan,Changmeng and me~ all cheese XD
Changmeng blurrie look @@
Yishiuan with the girls XD
Kaiboon with the girls XD
Wei chuen helping on Thurs night
Wei Chuen, me, weiseong (nah heres the pic u wan XD)
Lishawn so silly XDD
XiauYen and me~
Changmeng damn yeng de captain~!

No comments: