Finally the marching competition is over~!!! WEEEEeee XDD
And we got both 2nd prize for Marching and Formation XDDD not bad la hor? hahaha
But ar....alot sacrifices had been done for this competition ler :
1. My poor burnt skin...especially the face~!
2. My precious time...cannot have enough rest/sleep
3. My tuitions T.T
4. My legs ~! its a torture wearing the boots
5. My Swatch...which was bought during year 2007 (Form3) was lost T.T dunno which stupid idiot stole my watch which was bought in Jap when I homestay in Jap, Tokyo...
It was one of my Swatch collection valuebles T.T So far I hv only seen one of that design...and the casing of the watch is special too...And now...its gone T.T... It cost about rm200 T.T
Bye bye my dear Orangie swatch...May the new owner treat u better than I do..then I wont feel that bad losing you...at least someone else loved you as much as I do @@ I will miss you Orangie....I wont cry although I've lost you....but to remember the times I worn you on my wrist...
But Im kinda sad I dont even hv a picture of my Orangie swatch just as a momento...sry T.T but you will forever be remembered in my heart <3>
Now my face is totally cooked...and im extremely tired...so....
I will try not to go out and meet ppl until my skin recovers @@
bye bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment