Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fever

Hmm..today nvr go school because i got a serious high fever....
yesterday I planed to sleep early so I will hv enough rest for the next day (which is today)...but guess wad? things turned out bad =.=
I went to bed like ard 11....then i sleep lo.mana tahu..dunno what time i woke up..with the whole body damn hot...and I woke up like...every 1 hour? because everytime i woke up..i will look at the bed beside me see whether is bro back from work...
So i woke up several times until bro is finally home...then I asked him what time..and he said it was 4AM~!! OMG...other than he worked until so late, i was hving fever at that time? he touched me and said im very hot T.T
I was suffering from fever hotness...5am i woke...I cant wait for the alarm clock to ring at 6 to go school rather from suffering the fever on the bed Zzzz....
then 6am....wah I wake up like a dead body...with the hot body...dry and red lips...nose stuck..flam in the throat .... Then my mum ask me dun go school..then I think think..ok bah...

Its REALLY rare for me to not go too school unless have some very serious circumstances...This is the 1st time i absent for school a day after 2 years...so i continue makan Panadol and go sleep...then 10 am when the clinic baru open then I go...I guess I was the 1st patient of the day? hahaha...
And now..aiyo so many medi to eat...
Panadol...antibiotic....cough pill..flam pill...flu medi (hv pills and liquid)..eat die me =.= Nvr been sick till this serious for a long time...
And then at home...feels nice right? but boring la..everyone is in school..im like the only person at home...Online also no ppl because all in school~ yeee...then keep walk up n down...lol

My mum said if tml my body still unstable...then cannot go UBK camp @@ oh no..its like my last camp alr ler...I dont wanna miss the last one T.T please get well by tml~!! I wanna go and hv fun for the last time ~!!! *prays hard*

Thanks alot to the people who are concerned about my health :
Leeheng, khaixian, sparda, belle, akidora, wilson, Yen, chin ning ^^ *hope i nvr missed out any names? If I did...Im so sorry...because my brain aint really clear..just can agak agak oni...*

Leeheng : sorry ar nvr inform u I wasn't coming to school..it was too last min alr..even I also dunno that I wont go to school...thx alot for showing ur care le XDD I wanted to call u n ask for hw de...but then khaixian came on9 ~ So i asked her instead...but u still took the initiative to call me and ask abt my situation...seriously thx byk byk...your a great friend ^^

No comments: