A cup of fine tea anyone?
Sunday my family and I went to KLCC...So we go makan my dad new open de shop/cafe...haha not really my dad de la..lol
Harrods ^^
It looks kinda grand and expensive de....its the "angmo" style ma..very westernized...
well the food actually ok lo...when see the menu macam exp de...but when the food come ar...
Wah~~ Very delicious and big portion lo....cannot finish my own food ><
the drinks are special too ^^
I love the fine english tea XDDD I love the presentation...seems high class to me ^^ very fine and well prepared.... *emm very good* Surely will come to this place again...
So anyone would like to join me for a cup of tea at Harrods?
Omg I cannot tahan the 1st pic la~!
Like those professional photographer take XD
The angle damn nice la XD
with the great tea presentation..
One of my best shoots ever~! <3
Like those professional photographer take XD
The angle damn nice la XD
with the great tea presentation..
One of my best shoots ever~! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment