YESH..Its finally holiday~~ Muahaha so happy XD I guess everyone feels the same rit? Yesterday de bio was ok...i think can score gua...wont be tat bad la...somehow i dun dare to get bad results in Bio cos my teacher is miss ashikin @@ y ler? cos she is bio n krs de teacher..pressure le..she will ask de
The eng paper was kinda swt...there were a total of 5 Q for us to choose...but UNFORTUNATELY...our eng teacher only let us to choose 2 question..narrative or one word...so the Q Paper was passed..its like...looking at the factors essay which seems to be quite esay but u cant write...y? because the teacher said "I never teach you all to write how you all write?" Haiz..so i think my essay is dead..kinda terpesong...nvr really focus on the topic T.T
Nite time was studying chemistry...wah read liao get more n more anxious..although i understand the whole concept..but when do exercise..its like...what do the Q wants? how to write? aiyo pressure..
Then today was the Chemistry paper..Wah super gan jiong ler..i almost never had enough time to complete the paper..there was like 5 mins left..and im still doing the 2nd last essay Q..and I skipped 1 structure Q in the front..so I wrote more simple *not enough points I guess?* and quickly fnsh it...but sadly..After passing up the paper..the answer i rushed for was wrong..=.= swt rit? Its like the same if I'm not able to complete the Q.
But anyhow...Im still confident that I cant score bah...not that sked liao..very happy tim XD ok la..lazy blog alr..go enjoy my time~ XD
No comments:
Post a Comment