Its another saturday...no activities today because next week is exam...EXAM a...haiz..no eyes see man...this time really no motivation at all ler..dunno y...study also so last minute...dunno how to die this time..
I started reading sej bab 2...n i took like...2 hours...n i only read like..10 PAGE =.= cos it aint going into my mind...aiyo...sien sei me ler...then i beh tahan liao..find mum go out walk walk..mind to stress...haha mum wanted to show me whether im interested in a purple watch..but..nah..not my taste..haha and i ended up buying a PURPLE purse ~!!! haha
my respond towards the purse was like love at 1st sight XD really like it..haha dont buy also cannot XD
then a..came home..SUPPOSE to continue my sej..but see the text..then i close it..faster find some other things to study..wasted so many hours for tat few pages of sej..waste my time =.= so mum came n teach me chem..and i TOTALLY forgotten all abt chem de calculation..my mum almost fainted..haha I was super blur too...after explaning any times my eyes are like @@
Hope la i wont so blur liao..exam coming ar..haiz..dunno y...n tues is physics yet I HAVENT touch...that 1 more dead than chem T.T I duwan to flunk a..hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment