Aiks...so fast its alr the exam week...sien la...exam before and after the holidays...how are we suppose to have fun? Our form 4 actually had a bad start..because the 1st day was PHYSICS..aiks..all the science sub paper 1 is tested b4 the holidays...n also all the language essay writing..
So...ok..to tell the truth..physics aint as bad as i thought it will be...maybe i expected it to be like EXTREME hard...then even the test paper came out hard...it still not as hard as i thought..although of cos there were question that I dunno how to do lar..the last Q part C 1 n 2 with a total of 5 marks i left blank @@ cos i dint hv enough time to fnsh...OPS @@ and the teacher (Pn. Chan) who was collecting the paper has no mercy at all...she dun even gv 1 extra second to write any word..n she shouted at the class "I said STOP WRITING" sheesh =.= so ganas for wad wo...
Then today it was the sejarah paper...Oh crap...i was kinda panicking...b4 that i was asking bro to help me..then when the test paper came @@ *faints* What the hell ?! I dont know how to write the essay questions at all..i almost decided to leave the whole essay Q (30%) blank...then i tot of just blabbing wadever i can think of even though i knew it was wrg...at least teacher will see tat i wrote something..better than empty..so...There goes my sejarah paper...i would be happy enough if I nvr fail my history...it was seriously pure crappy =.= at least the worst i think has passed..i guess others wont be as bad as this I HOPE..tml is bio and chem on fri...Weee~ holidays~ cant wait XD
No comments:
Post a Comment