today as usual had KRS activity...sudenly i macam start to miss the activities ler T.T
dunno izit because wanna graduate from krs liao..then macam so sad going no pose jor...gving down to next batch..hahahah...
Nvm~ then interview lo..very funny de..alot weird stuff happen...dun care~!!
main thing is
Shopping~!!!!
dint really buy ALOT things la...but..well...so long dint shop ma..
so my old nike bottle rosak liao..I also dunno y...the rubber bottle de...suppose when squeeze then the water will 'pop' come out ma..now wont liao ler..somemore a...when terbalik..then got water drip out @@ means rosak liao lo..OBVIOUS...
So ok..main aim for shopping : get a new PURPLE bottle..
I wanted to buy a new one..almost same like LeeHeng's but in purple colour la...she told me got ma..Since Fish and Van hv the same pencilbox but diff colour...so we tot of hving the same bottle but diff colour..
So..mum teman me go jusco find find...TAK ADA nice ones T.T if not then too big/small.. =.=
then we go other shop see lo..the ths SWISS bottle..SO EXP ler...rm100+ 1 bottle..then my mum say..'wah..so exp a? hv to think 3 times only take action'
n guess wad? i sudenly say go Nike see got nice bottle anot..because my current 1 is the purple rubber bottle mar..then go see lo maybe got nicer 1..mana tahu..
REALLY got purple bottle~!! and I think its DAMN nice XDDmaybe because its purple so i think its nice la XD I dun care even if many ppl have the same bottle as me..as long as I love it..its ok XD love it max man~!! its purple with a little pink...wah perfect bottle for me XDD muahahah damn satisfied XDD I buy the bottle like...just after i saw the bottle..then ask the salesgirl take a new 1 then pay money alr..no need 5 mins also XDDD
Thanks mum for SO WILLING to buy for me XDD then i saw a Nike sports shoe..Its white..with a bit purple design la..very nice de...then its Rm239..then i was like..wah so exp @@
then my mum say..hmm..this kind of shoe...Rm200++ still ok ma...affordable..I was like LOL~!! since when u let me buy so exp de shoes? hahaha..then mummy ask me wanna try anot..
then i was like..aiya duwan la...So cantik de shoes...I tak sampai hati pakai and make it dirty or spoil it ler...will sakit hati..then mum was like..the sports shoe pakai do wad de =.= LOL memang ada 道理 wo xDD
But in the end nvr buy la..I dun dare la...so exp..somemore baru bought the new bottle..then buy another nike shoe meh? Im not tat evil until wanna make my mum's handbag hv a BIG hole XDD i say next time wait got sales 1st only buy la ~ hahaha Im so good gurl right? XD
Then walk walk lo...then saw the centre court there..got this selling all the golf thingy la...then got this skirt/pants...wah so nice ler~!! its Rm80...but 70% discount..wah cheap ler~!! LOL and guess wad? its PURPLE colour too~~ hahaha but got another colour is pink de la XDD
so go try lo..so sad le~!! pakai S abit tight =x M then ok liao..oh no..am I fat? @@
then i tried both colour lo..purple and pink..LOL then my mum wanted to buy me BOTH ler~! I was like..wah u serious? then she was like.."You sure u only want one colour?"...Hahaha i hate it when she ask that la..make my heart really gatal dunno wanna buy 1 or 2 le XDD macam wanna confuse me only XDD But in the end I buy 1 only la..pink colour~ haha for cosplay can use also~ the purple colour abit dull la..so nvm lo~~ Forget is wad brand de jor XDD
Wee~!! so happy de lo..although only buy tat few stuff a.but im damn happy alr XDD its like my mum hving damn good mood de lo..then say go home nth to do..then mum ask wan go watch Transformer 3 or Ice Age 3 de....but sadly..the GSC SO DAMN many ppl =.= i lazy to line up..haha she asked me to line up..but the tickets also selling fast..then i say by the time its my turn also sold out liao lo..so nvr watch lo..
Aint my mum hving a GREAT mood today? hahaha
so my old nike bottle rosak liao..I also dunno y...the rubber bottle de...suppose when squeeze then the water will 'pop' come out ma..now wont liao ler..somemore a...when terbalik..then got water drip out @@ means rosak liao lo..OBVIOUS...
So ok..main aim for shopping : get a new PURPLE bottle..
I wanted to buy a new one..almost same like LeeHeng's but in purple colour la...she told me got ma..Since Fish and Van hv the same pencilbox but diff colour...so we tot of hving the same bottle but diff colour..
So..mum teman me go jusco find find...TAK ADA nice ones T.T if not then too big/small.. =.=
then we go other shop see lo..the ths SWISS bottle..SO EXP ler...rm100+ 1 bottle..then my mum say..'wah..so exp a? hv to think 3 times only take action'
n guess wad? i sudenly say go Nike see got nice bottle anot..because my current 1 is the purple rubber bottle mar..then go see lo maybe got nicer 1..mana tahu..
REALLY got purple bottle~!! and I think its DAMN nice XDDmaybe because its purple so i think its nice la XD I dun care even if many ppl have the same bottle as me..as long as I love it..its ok XD love it max man~!! its purple with a little pink...wah perfect bottle for me XDD muahahah damn satisfied XDD I buy the bottle like...just after i saw the bottle..then ask the salesgirl take a new 1 then pay money alr..no need 5 mins also XDDD
Thanks mum for SO WILLING to buy for me XDD then i saw a Nike sports shoe..Its white..with a bit purple design la..very nice de...then its Rm239..then i was like..wah so exp @@
then my mum say..hmm..this kind of shoe...Rm200++ still ok ma...affordable..I was like LOL~!! since when u let me buy so exp de shoes? hahaha..then mummy ask me wanna try anot..
then i was like..aiya duwan la...So cantik de shoes...I tak sampai hati pakai and make it dirty or spoil it ler...will sakit hati..then mum was like..the sports shoe pakai do wad de =.= LOL memang ada 道理 wo xDD
But in the end nvr buy la..I dun dare la...so exp..somemore baru bought the new bottle..then buy another nike shoe meh? Im not tat evil until wanna make my mum's handbag hv a BIG hole XDD i say next time wait got sales 1st only buy la ~ hahaha Im so good gurl right? XD
Then walk walk lo...then saw the centre court there..got this selling all the golf thingy la...then got this skirt/pants...wah so nice ler~!! its Rm80...but 70% discount..wah cheap ler~!! LOL and guess wad? its PURPLE colour too~~ hahaha but got another colour is pink de la XDD
so go try lo..so sad le~!! pakai S abit tight =x M then ok liao..oh no..am I fat? @@
then i tried both colour lo..purple and pink..LOL then my mum wanted to buy me BOTH ler~! I was like..wah u serious? then she was like.."You sure u only want one colour?"...Hahaha i hate it when she ask that la..make my heart really gatal dunno wanna buy 1 or 2 le XDD macam wanna confuse me only XDD But in the end I buy 1 only la..pink colour~ haha for cosplay can use also~ the purple colour abit dull la..so nvm lo~~ Forget is wad brand de jor XDD
Wee~!! so happy de lo..although only buy tat few stuff a.but im damn happy alr XDD its like my mum hving damn good mood de lo..then say go home nth to do..then mum ask wan go watch Transformer 3 or Ice Age 3 de....but sadly..the GSC SO DAMN many ppl =.= i lazy to line up..haha she asked me to line up..but the tickets also selling fast..then i say by the time its my turn also sold out liao lo..so nvr watch lo..
Aint my mum hving a GREAT mood today? hahaha
Thanks mum~!! I love you to the max~!!
Edited...
today suppose wan go buy PURPLE boots for my Ilya cosplay from Fate/stay Night...
mana tahu...SOLD OUT T.T dont hv my size..so sad o T.T
the purple boots damn nice de ler....and so far its the 1st purple boots I seen @@
no more jor...dunno where else got sell...
whoever saw somewhere selling...with reasonable price...please contact me kay?
But i duwan HIGH heels de a..abit still nvm la..duwan like...1.5 inch or above de =x i dun really like to wear super high heels @@
But instead...Mum got me another pair of gai gai shoes~!! Wee~!!! happy~!! XDD
today suppose wan go buy PURPLE boots for my Ilya cosplay from Fate/stay Night...
mana tahu...SOLD OUT T.T dont hv my size..so sad o T.T
the purple boots damn nice de ler....and so far its the 1st purple boots I seen @@
no more jor...dunno where else got sell...
whoever saw somewhere selling...with reasonable price...please contact me kay?
But i duwan HIGH heels de a..abit still nvm la..duwan like...1.5 inch or above de =x i dun really like to wear super high heels @@
But instead...Mum got me another pair of gai gai shoes~!! Wee~!!! happy~!! XDD
No comments:
Post a Comment