Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday~!

Today is 02 JULY ler~!! Its LeeHeng's Birthday~!!
Happy Birthday !!!
May you stay happy and cute forever kay? ^^

I know you had always worked really hard on everything...
no matter its on ur studies...or girl guide's stuff...
dont get too stress kay?
Its so sad to hear you saying
"This is the worst bday in my life"
as long as u tried ur best..its all that matters...
Thats what Khaihoe they all always say de mar XDD
im sure ur parents wont blame you also de la..
dont worry..true frens will never look down on u no matter what ^^
And Im sure everything will go smoothly...

Sometimes I also dunno how to help you =x
So I just leave u alone to cool down..
instead of keep asking u whats wrg and stuff...
because u might actually get annoyed...
Or I may even cause u burst into tears...
Sorry IF MAYBE my actions might make u think that I dont care about u la XD
But I know you know me de la XD right?
Your always my 傻婆 yea~~ XDD be proud of it XDD

Your my 1st bestie since Form 4 life started le~ haha
because u know la...F3..all the kawan seperated until very far away T.T
then ur the 1st stranger I sat with tat year XDD
so my 1st new kawan~ who also knows sw~ XDD

So yea..
Its ur Birthday today...
Just let yourself relax a while...
and Have fun for today kay?

I will support you forever kay?
Dont be shy to ask for my help ^^
my hands and ears are always ready for you ^^

Love
-Mashi-

No comments: