So fast...Term 1 is already over...Its gonna be Term 2 soon @@
In this short 2 weeks...
I guess I've done quite alot things...It was kinda rush though...
but that stopped me from feeling bored =)
Took my undang lessons and passed=D I cant wait to get L license and P license during ter m 2 break =x because almost everyone can drive liao =x
Went to perlis and did my research on hybrid paddy =) really gained knowledge...
And guess wad? I went to Sunway Pyramid 3 days STRAIGHT...lol...
10 Apr - I missed CHS marching competition...so sry...I went for a mini photoshoot at sunway instead...with rex as the main model , blur Kc and Raz as photogs =x it was kinda randoms shots...but I was just hving fun =x paiseh a...nvr do serious work there XDD
and these are some of the results =D


11 Apr - Had an outing with Rayray Yukto and Exo...many of them ffk-ed us =x u know who u are XD we sat in Full House of sp like...so many hours ~!! chat so many random stuff XD so geng that chris was like 'rushing' all the way from Ipoh just to meet us in sp XDD hahaha
but too bad I had to leave early to prevent traffic jam..so dint get to spend much time with chris =(
12 Apr - (Today) I finally got to met Ruyan dear, Shanmin and suet suet XDD
so nice to go out with u all la..wad crap also can talk XD bestie memang bestie =D
after sunway pyramid...me sm and suet went to SS2 ~ we bought so many types of food at the pasar malam~~ so we had dinner together XDD Thanks to sm also for fetching me home =D
sry you had to drive home alone at night =x
Now its really time for me to study alr...if not I dont think I can catch up with my other frens in Ktj =x
No comments:
Post a Comment