aiks...Why time never wait for us...
I had another fever countdown this year...
faced the same few years ago in London...Zzzz
Here is where our high school life is put to a Fullstop...
Plenty of memories are carved in all of us throughout the year...
It wont have enough time or space for me to list out every single one of them...
So to be fair..I shall nvr list anyone of them XDD
All of them are special to me =D
End of 2009....the beginning of 2010....
2009 was an AWESOME year...as special as any year can be...
It will be a new start for everyone =D
In another 7 days..I will be leaving to seremban to study...a boarding school...where I can only leave at a certain time =x Aint sure Im gonna get used to it so soon....But Im sure im gonna enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my time in CHS =D
It totally give me the same feeling that I have to start all over again...
Just like the days when I first stepped into CHS...I had no friends at all...everyone was totally a stranger...even those who came from the same primary school as me...I don't know anyone of them....
And here goes again in my College...I don't have any friends going to the same college as I do...If they head to seremban..it would be Inti college..lol...and I'm not in that college =x I have to make new friends and get used to the new place again =x
Well probably because I don't know any friends when I went to CHS and going to college...I get to know more friends...and widen my networking XD haha that is to think on the bright side I guess =x
I tot going to Seremban was far...but I had more friends going futher away...Penang or even overseas....surely gonna miss u guys @@ You should know I wont forget u guys right? So dun 4get me too k? =D remember to always keep in touch ^^
As for my cosplay friends...
It was my first time ever cosplaying at ACGC...
and cant believe I started when I am FORM5?!
I guess its kinda wrong timing =x
But yea...had a great experience...
Tried and learnt alot of stuff..
Was kinda extreme for me at 1st =x
Get to know tons of awesome friends....
I hope they are the long lasting ones =D
I aint sure do I get to participate in many events next year...
But I will try my best...
as everyone know studies are more important =x
Even if I STOPPED cosplaying...
my heart for cosplaying will still continue to light XD
To all my friends in the world =D
All the Best
and
Good Luck
and
Good Luck
Together.....
Let's make year 2010 another AWESOME year =D
1 comment:
Happy new year for you!!!
I hope you to have an awesome year and to enjoy it and all your wishes to come true. Years really pass so fast!!! I am 15 years old and I think it was yesterday that I was playig with my brother and sister in my house garden with our pets and toys in the sand!!
How beautiful is remembering good times!!!
Hope you to be Ok and visit my blog. Bye!
Post a Comment