Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thanks

Well...I dont know why...but these are something I really wanted to say long ago...

Sometimes when I see you..
I think of the past....
Although it was pain and heart breaking...
But everything was worth it...
None of it were wasted...

Thanks to you...
Our friendship is even stronger...
I get to understand you better....
You made me stronger...
I can move on...
Just because of your answer...

I am no longer stuck in the past..
where I always hope for nothing...
Now, we can laugh together...
We can smile together...
It is such a wonderful thing...
Which I never expected...
That it will turn out this way...

Thank you so much..
For giving me the answer that day...
Although it was long ago...
but I still want to say....
Thank you...

Love
Mashi


If there was a chance that you read this...
Im happy that you had....

No comments: