Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A super long Taggggg @@

Tagged by many ppl...
Alot ppl tagged me on facebook but i nvr do...but kena so many times jor...
Might as well do...
On blog..I kena from Vivian aka Karin chan~ Wen Oniisama and kazu~

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Sirap Bandum XD
2. Last phone call: Mum ~
3. Last text message: Sasuke Izzy
4. Last song you listened to: Yume No Tsubasa
5. Last time you cried: Wha so damn long ago ler...

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: I also nvr date b4... T.T
7. Been cheated on: Got T.T
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: I still got my 1st kiss kept~
9. Lost someone special: Relatives
10. Been depressed: Normal to hv...
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nah~ underage to drink so much...

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Purple
13. Baby Blue
14. Pink

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Of course lo~
16. Fallen out of love: Har? wad mean? lol
17. Laughed until you cried: Haha thats a good thing ma~
18. Met someone who changed you: Hmm not sure wor...I am how I am
19. Found out who your true friends are: Many~!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Talking good or bad? O.o
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: LOL all la~! or maybe 3 or 4 nvr meet b4...
23. How many kids do you want to have: 3 bah..just like me n my bro~
24. Do you have any pets: Nope~ lazy
25. Do you want to change your name: Duwan~ i love my name..its special XD
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Party celebration ~! love it XD
27. What time did you wake up today: 9.30 =x was late for tuition =x
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: chatting on msn~
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Annual General Meeting~! then i can retire from all my jobs~!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Erm..now? lol she is reading newspaper
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Erm Love life? XD
32. What are you listening to right now: Nothing wor...keyboard typing~
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No...so random de =.=
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: exam~!! Grrrr....
35. Most visited webpage: Comic Fiesta forum...and blog...
36. What's your real name: wah cannot tell
37. Nicknames: QiQi, Huihui, Orange butt, mashi~ , cutie, ka jie, laopo (haha~)
38. Relationship Status: Single but not available XD
39. Zodiac sign: Monkey~
40. Male or female: Female
41. Elementary School: Sunny XD
42. Middle School: Yuk Chai
43. High school/college: Catholic High School
44. Hair colour: Black black~! love it XD
45. Long or short: consider..half half? not long not short =x
46. Height: wah...hint la...between 150-160 XDD
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Hehehe what do u think? XD
48: What do you like about yourself: Cannot tell..later say I perasan XD
49. Piercings: Ears only~
50. Tattoos: Yer..sked sked..pain ler =x
51. Righty or lefty: Righty~

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Nope~ sked
53. First piercing: Primary school lo
54. First best friend: Wah this is hard...kindergarden frens name lupa.. =x
55. First sport you joined: Dancing..is tat counted? lol
56. First vacation: Wah..dunno New Zealand or Disney World XD
58. First pair of trainer: parents? lol

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: Not eating la~ lol
60. Drinking: nothing~
61. I'm about to: Take a bath =x
62. Listening to: Keyboard typing..and msn msg~
63. Waiting on: Erm...bro to come home ^^

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: Wan~ they sure super cute like me XD
65. Get Married: wan kids sure la wan marry =.=
66. Career: Something I can be proud of XD

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs~
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: I prefer to be younger XD
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic la~ XD
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Wah..both also important wo..if not pakai wad also not nice
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Yer...bian tai meh...I will slap tat person gao gao
77. Drank hard liquor: Ern...45 percent count? but only once la XD me n bro also mabuk =x
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yea T.T fell into the sea when I was in New Zealand
79. Sex on first date: Choi...bf also tak ada ler..
80. Broken someone's heart: I think so...
82. Been arrested: No~! lol
83. Turned someone down: Guess so...
84. Cried when someone died: Yea...relatives.. T.T

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yuppie~
87. Miracles: Not sure lo...
88. Love at first sight: Nah....
89. Heaven: Dunno wor...
90. Santa Claus: Lol...my mum n dad? XD
91. Kiss on the first date: wah duwan~
92. Angels: In my dreams~!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: I nvr had a bf b4 lo~
95. Did you sing today: Yea XD i sing everyday~!
96. Ever cheated on somebody: Erm..got bah..but dun remember
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Until...Form2..2006 is the best~!
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: My promise with him
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Super...
100. Posting this as 100 truths: Haiz...wasted my precious time~!!

Sorry la people..I also terpaksa tag de...Ppl from my school...I know all busy study right? not like me =x sry bah~ or u drag next time do la~ I tag u 1st k? ^^ *hugs* I wonder how to get so many ppl =.= I know some do b4 liao..then no need la XD

1. Khaixian~
2. Leeheng~
3. Daw daw
4. Paperfish~!
5. Nurse Shiuan XD
6. Karyaw ~~
7. Xingkun
8. Sasuke Izzy
9. Xajin
10. Sakurai
11. Ino Sachiko~
12. Kok Keong~!
13. Hmm...
14. I wonder...
15. Who else...
16. wanna be tagged?
17. Dont care ....
18-25 I shall ignore all of you NUMBERS

No comments: