Saturday, September 13, 2008

*~ 中秋晚会 ~*

Was suppose to meet with ry and cl in school at 6pm..then abit late....*tak sangka i most early* Then we chatted while waiting for xk ....wait wait...wah..so damn long de..then call him say got ppl angry alr..wah he so gan jiong...*cute ler XD*

We went in kinda late..ard 7pm..then speech *boring* after that started performance (skip....) ard 8 was dinner time..suppose to have buffet.the WAH~! the line so damn long...lazy to line up alr..so I went to meet sl n ss..pass them the mooncake and went back in...STILL so many ppl =.= Then like so kesian me ry and cl share 1 plate of food ler..lol After that very luan alr...

Lazy to say..im sleepy alr...good night and enjoy the pics I took XD Oh yea..lately I baked some mooncakes...
*according to lg is Shanghai style 1*


Sh>ym>cl>me~I forced junkai to smile *so weird XD*
Ry dear XDlg so lengzai~ *haha*wah shenghoay trying act scary *@@*Mooncake with yam filling and yolk
Mooncake with red bean filling and yolk

Green tea bao XD

No comments: