Thursday, August 14, 2008

*~Up Coming~*

Tomorrow is finally time for 3E Camp XD today went to the briefing by Mr. William...it seems going to be really fun...very excited and looking forward to it ^^ There are so many friends who are participating too~ Cant wait to have fun and learn ~ hahaha..get to know new friends from all different Forms I guess? XD
On the other hand...tml is also KRS Agm...hmm..sounds kinda rush i guess...agm is right after school..have to wear Full U...very mafan...after that I think I still have time to go home take a quick bath and come to school again...*hopefully* Wonder what is going to happen at the agm tml @@
Next...Its a short 1 week Holiday...not that I am complaining..Its time for us to rest a while after all the rushing here and there for all the club activities~ Seems like my schedule are going to quite tight @@ because the tuitions are still going to move on as usual...but I might be hving some parties...Mon and tues for me to rest rest...Wed tiny party for the Ubk ajk 07/08 ^^
Probably thur would be a party for ry,bro and lg *hope you guys can overnite*
And addition with other tiny stuff like class and tuition..then my holidays are filled with activities @@ So dont really have the time to lazy at home =x
Oh yea..I copied 'waterwheel' and used his player XD because dunno y the imeem aint working..hmmm...thx yea ~ although u nvr ask me to use it..haha I 'stole' ur idea~ haha

No comments: