Saturday, July 5, 2008

~ Ochestra music ~

Another sat....today have cooking course during KRS activity...it was fun actually XD never though everyone could cook that well with just simple things ~! hahaha had fun burning n cooking XD and of COURSE eating~!!! XD

It was a fun and nice activity..haha at least we dont have to compete with each other...no competition...just have fun and cook as much as you wan~! hehehe
then I went to cut my hair...

Now...Im not only anime addiction....Im addicted to ochestra music...oh no...its a serious problem...hahah Because I got to download the whole Album of La Corda d'Oro primo passo from selection 1 to the 4th selection~!!! XD The instruments are so beautiful as if its surrounding my heart XD Flying with the music in the air~~~ Its so beautiful ~~
I recommand ppl who loves music to watch the anime...its beautiful ^^

No comments: