It was SUNDAY morning...wah..so early need to wake up at 8am...but I woke up late at ard 8.30am...omg i'm gonna be late because we are suppose to meet up at 9am...rush rush..i still ended up reaching school at 9.25...
Hmm...this dont seems right...there aint anyone here...@@ then later on leon called but I nvr answer cos my hp was on silent mode..then kx smsed me 'eh leon called me say teacher 10am oni reach'. At 1st @@ then later =.=""""""""" What the...all of us were afraid that we were late..who knows...we are ealier.....
Then teacher came n open the door n we started our work..who was there.Khaixian,Shuxuan,Yeejing,Mabel,Junkai and me~~ Half way....Cj came!! weee XD then we continued drawing and listening to music because jk brought his loud speaker~ Afternoon it was lunch time~~ Cj and I went to buy domino pizza...so paiseh to ask money from teacher @@ Then we sat Encik Bakri's Tokyo Drift..hahaha XD So ngam that time Leon came..lolz But kesian him hv to go n buy paint n other stuff
While eating...we took many photos XD but after eating...we still playing n singing n dancing..haha...Cj cant stop dancing..he pulled us to dance along...*mostly slow songs XD* Then jk and I sang 'san hu hai' *macam duet saja XD haha* Too bad Shuxuan and Cj had to go early...
I quite enjoy because we were able to paint n have fun as well...everyone did the job well...keke no regrets going to school early in the morning to paint the banner till 3pm XD Hope the others who helped in the painting enjoyed too~ haha XD
*Pics will be added later*
No comments:
Post a Comment