Another day....hmm...today quite many homework de..aiks so sad la...cannot rest and play...
Today is Miss Shirlena's Bday o...Happy Birthday ~! ^^ I gave her the orange muffin as birthday present yesterday~ hehehe
Today my parents went outstation...but they will be back by tml...today is wednesday...there is a pasar malam...but nothing much is sold there..eat the food until almost bored le @@
So somehow my uncle bought me a few dimsum....
My dinner was only 7 or 8 biji of dimsum..haha geng ler XD And a bottle of mango saimailo..haha..love it XD so sweet and mango-ish~ love mango...hahaha....If people saw me eating only a few dimsum for dinner...you will probably think that Im am hving a diet..but not really...just dunno what to eat and dunno what to buy...so...just eat what I have at home lo..haha
Might get hungry at night...but I think I will probably try to bear with it...till tml morning~ haha..since chinese people say " morning eat good good, afternoon eat full full, night time eat little little " XD then I mar eat less during the night lo~ hahaha..maybe can lose weight...but my weight aint a problem actually XD But Im quite used to eating little at night.Nvm la...just take it as a diet~ XD but sometimes I will end up grabbing biscuits into my room n start eating~ hahaha *bad habit*
Thats all~~ I think XD *continues to drink my yummy Mango Saimailo*
No comments:
Post a Comment